Subject: Re: Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

Re: Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 03:55:45 -0400

On Oct 8, 2008, at 3:30 AM, Paul Louden wrote:

> Seriously though, the changelog provides information with a sum
> total of every single change that occurred. I'm sure you mean
> something other than "enough information" isn't provided, because
> "all of it" should be enough. I'm afraid I can't answer or help
> further unless you clarify what you're actually looking for.

Once again you were right - I was confusing the changelog on the
front page with some other information I saw on the site. Whodathunk
that the front page was the place to look! :)

I'm going to sleep after this last question, I'll catch up with your
reply tomorrow. I found the bitmap image scaling patch (I believe).
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/9458?histring=scaling
I saved the 45.5KB file as "Resize on Load.patch". Would I just drop
it unchanged into the .rockbox folder to give it a try?