Subject: Re: Toshiba gigabeat?

Re: Toshiba gigabeat?

From: Rocker <>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:31:35 -0600

Right now it's my only working player.

I had the H140 but dropped it and mashed in some buttons.

Cant' get it to fire up!

Oh all those audio books and sexy voices grin!

Also had the Saunsa 8 gig but that fell out of my pocket in to someone elses
hands. And the USA won't ship me a new one.Grrr!

The touch pad of the F series is fine as it is marked by a cross thus making
it quite tacktile.

You can find a case on EBay for $5 that rimms the cross hair thus making it
really easy to find

The rest of the buttons, switches, ports are very accessible.

Well I still can't find the little snick to choke the battery but your
really not going to use it unless you travel without a power source. The
unit charges via USB so I can always find a box some where!

RB works fine and it really is a slick little unit for sure.

List admin: