Subject: Jump to time

Jump to time

From: Onj <onj_at_AndreLouis.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:13:35 +0100

Greetings. If I were a programmer and not merely a musician I'd do this
myself, but for a long time I have had a tentative idea. It is a jump to
time dialog.
While a file is playing in Rockbox, the context menu would have one more
option, being the jump to time. If your player crashes, if you forget to
turn on bookmarking, or you just know where you want to be, I was thinking
something along the lines of the way you set the clock on those players that
support it, so hours, minutes, seconds. To jump, you press play, or stop to
cancel, or whatever your target uses for those actions. If you are foolish
or try to crash it and go outside of the time of the file, it would just go
to the very end of the file and either move to next depending on your
playlist settings, or just stop.
I appologise if this is the wrong list for this kind of thing, but I just
wondered what people thought?

Rockbox +Iriver H140 user since 2006.

     MR Andre P. Louis

  My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
  My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
  On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530631282
  Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio):
http://tbrn.net/Beds
  The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
  Rockbox voices: http://tbrn.net/rockbox
  The phonetones project: http://AndreLouis.COM/phonetones

   Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
  Aim: FreakyFwoof

   Telephone contacts:

  Home (phone United Kingdom): +44207-0788886
  Home (fax United Kingdom): +44207- 2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
 In the United States: +1-404-8065809
or
 +1-253-2421089