Subject: rockbox menu structure

rockbox menu structure

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:48:24 +0800

Unless I am missing something (smile) the Rockbox 3.0 menu structure isn't making sense to me. for example, on the main screen under system I land on what sounds like it is saying erase dynamic playlist. Under this menu appears all the status data that use to be in Rockbox info I think. Also, I can not locate limits to change the number of files from 400. I looked in the manual but I just saw that it could be done not how to do it. Lastly, saying no for fade on stop and pause does not change this behavior.