Subject: Re: IPod with rockbox?

Re: IPod with rockbox?

From: constantine \(on laptop\) <>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:28:03 -0600

contact details:

and others
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
----- Original Message -----
From: "steve c" <>
To: "Rockbox" <>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:04 PM

>> I think in general you might get help if you ask for help for your
>> problem
>> rather than to rant and throw accusations towards volunteers that
>> actually
>> provide something to you for free.
> The volunteers (specifically the Admin) is a jerk who likes to play
> god and throw his weight around.
> All he could do was claim that Rockbox never fails in spite of it not
> working on my Archos and insult
> me by claiming I must have done something wrong. Ones like him should
> be kicked off then it would be a pretty good forum but then the people
> at Rockbox I talked to were the same way and just could not accept
> that
> Rockbox didn't work and it must be my fault so it seems to be a
> culture of jerks.

Yeah, there all jerks! Every single one!

That's helarious. I hope you leave soon- your seriously insulting me as a
user, and probably hundreds of people who vulunteer (And to add to that ard
helpful, informative, easy to talk to, need I say more?) Your getting this
for free. Why are you ranting about this instead of asking nicely for help?
I can see why your messages got deleted, son.