Subject: Re: Duplicates In Database (FIXED I think), now other questions

Re: Duplicates In Database (FIXED I think), now other questions

From: Purple Dynasty <>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:47:04 -0400

On Oct 14, 2008, at 1:24 AM, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Have you checked if there are files in the Recycled folder?
> Linus

Yes I did, and I ran DiskTidy (if I remember the name of the plugin-
app correctly) and there was nothing to delete. I just did an
initialize and the duplicates are gone. Hopefully that fixed it. I
was disappointed however that the database no longer had runtime data
after the initialize. I thought the runtime data gets auto-magically
carried over after the initialize, no?

BTW - Besides Freestate, are there other themes that display runtime
data such as times played or user rating on the Sansa players?

Also - if you explore the bootloader pages of the wiki, there are two
different versions of the SansaPatcher - which one should be used,
and what are the differences? Which one is included in the RBUtility?

A suggestion: The Bootloaders should be more accessible off the main
web page. Granted, it seems to be only necessary once, but for users
of Rockbox both old and new, finding it necessitates rereading the
installation wiki.

List admin: