Subject: Strange Folder Display Issue on E280

Strange Folder Display Issue on E280

From: Buddy Brannan <buddy_at_brannan.name>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:45:29 -0400

All,

I wonder if anyone else has run into this?

On two different Sansa E200 series players (an E260 and an E280), I
have something a little odd.

I have a folder called "music". It has the voice tags to make it speak
the folder name. In any case, if I have the file view set to show
supported file types, this folder will not show up in the file list,
even though it has supported music files in it. It isn't a hidden
folder (no . at the front), and I can't see anything odd about the
folder permissions. If I name the folder something else, it appears to
show up, but not if it's called "music". Other folders display fine.
Anyone know what's going on here?

BTW, this is with the build as of this past Friday (18821), and also
an earlier build.