Subject: need help with my ipod

need help with my ipod

From: sal-jen <>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:21:06 -0700

    hello, been a wile since I have been on.
I have a ipod video 30 gig and just reinstalled rockbox on it. the question
is, I got it to talk but no matter if I lad mp3's on the ipod or if there
are mp3's already on it I can't get them to play is their something I can do
to be able to hear my music?
I can hear it just fine if I select them wile connected thru my usb off the
computer speakers, but no go if i just have them with my ipod's headphones
and i decide to take a walk or what ever.
would appreciate the help and thanks.