Subject: Re: toshiba gigabeat manual

Re: toshiba gigabeat manual

From: Daryl Marie <crazymusician_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:54:36 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "stevem" <listman_at_jetcity.org>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:13 PM

> On Tuesday 28 October 2008, Daryl Marie wrote:
>> hi,
>> I am having a problem getting the html version of the |Rockbox manual
>> for Toshiba Gigabeat... as my player just arrived today, I would LOVe
>> to install Rockbox asap! Any help with going through it would be
>> greatly appreciated.
>
> You don't mention what problem you are experiencing. The online manual
> works fine for me. You should be able to read it at
>
> http://download.rockbox.org/manual/rockbox-gigabeatf/rockbox-build.html
>

> Of a pdf or htmp-zip file can be downloaded from
>
> http://www.rockbox.org/manual.shtml
>
> I hope this helps, if not let us know exactly what the problem is. IMO
> the Gigabeat is a great rockbox device.
>
> Good luck,
> stevem

Thanks! I was able to access the player, install rockbox and the
english.voice file into the rockbox\langs directory... but my player won't
seem to talk to me! I am not sure if this is because of the volume, because
themes were not installed, or because I have to change the settings?

Please HELP!
D-M

9:20 PM