Subject: Re: Is 4GB MicroSDHC Mem Card supported on e250 running RB3.0?

Re: Is 4GB MicroSDHC Mem Card supported on e250 running RB3.0?

From: Peacenik <zenbones_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 03:36:21 -0500

>> ... It is my (possibly whacky) understanding the e250 running 3.0
>> sometimes encounters difficulty recognizing/accessing any card over 2
> gigs. Is this true? .......
>
> The original Sansa firmware does not support uSDHC, so if you get a
> card larger than 2GB you will only be able to read it using Rockbox.
>
>== <drewbenn_at_gmail.com> comprehensive and informative reply snipped ==<

Thank you very much for your response which was very thorough and even
answered a couple additional questions I should have asked. I've decided to follow
your implied advise and opt for the 8 gig card rather than stopping at the 4 gig
since its equally readable and, as you noted, Amazon and other places seem to
continually dropping the prices for these storage medium.

Thanks again.

Wndy

 Since Rockbox does not yet