Subject: Re: IAudio X5L battery settings

Re: IAudio X5L battery settings

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:58:50 -0600

Rocker wrote:

> **It's obvious to me thatit's impossible for you to help but, since the
> player model is in the subject line it's likely that some one else can offer
> assistance...rocker

Sorry, I missed that once I started reading the message. Even though the
player's there, that doesn't tell us at all what "extended battery" you
purchased, unless you simply mean "the internal, regular battery for the
X5L" in which case you just need to look through the hardware
information that I expect is available in the wiki.