Subject: RE: rockbox and voice files

RE: rockbox and voice files

From: Juan Hernandez <blindmagik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:57:37 -0800

I'm sorry, I guess saying 'it blows' was bad of me, I know better as I am a
developer myself. I don't have the time to put into RU at the moment.

Again I apologize to you, and the RB developers, no insult was ment... As
for saying what works that's kind of hard to say since nothing works. What
is RU developed in? and what GUI lib is being used?

Thanks, and sorry again.