Subject: Re: rockbox and voice files

Re: rockbox and voice files

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:36:45 -0000

  Hello everyone,

  so I'm upgrading my rockbox to the latest version right now on my ipod 5th generation. I haven't messed with stuff all in over a year. I need to create a new voice file with my neospeech voice, how can I do this? when I use cygwin, and svn checkout the rb code, and follow the instructions, I get a voice file using a microsoft voice. How can I tell it to use my neospeech Paul?

  Hi. Is paul set as your default voice in the control panel? if not you need to set it as your windows default voice as cygwin just uses that.

List admin: