Subject: Re: Problem with Rockbox Utility 1.0.7b

Re: Problem with Rockbox Utility 1.0.7b

From: <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:10:27 +0100

Hi,

Darren wrote:
>Have you tried reclassing the window using Jaws? Just a
>thought.

No but i think that wouldn't work anyway because qt seems
to handle stuff diffrent than other windows apps.
It says it is a button or textbox but the stuff in a
messagebox is normally written in a different kind of
stuff.
maybe it would be possible to put the stuff from the
message box into a read only textbox. but that would be
just useful if we don't find another way around it.

Greetings,
Simon