Subject: Re: which player should i get?

Re: which player should i get?

From: John Morris <crazytrainrider_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:09:35 -0600

Perhaps I should hold off til there is more I Pod support. With the sansa
players, is there a way to tell if it's running v1 or v2 of the software
without running the player? Cause the guy at the store didn't seem to know
how to determine that, and I ended up having to return the player I got,
since Rockbox wouldn't install on it.