Subject: Re: which player should i get?

Re: which player should i get?

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:18:30 -0800

constantine and others,

How accessible do you think the touch wheel of the iPod Video would be
to someone who is visually impaired?

Two other things about the touch wheel: can it be easily turned by
accident when the device is in a pocket? Finally, is it easy to
change it at will when the device is in a pocket?

Thanks, and I look forward to "rocking" once again...as soon as I find
a good player!

Cheers,

Grant