Subject: Re: which player should i get?

Re: which player should i get?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:26:24 -0600

Just a reminder to those posting in this thread, as I fear some of my
mails to you may have been lost in your spam filters, Rockbox's mailing
list asks that you not top post. With the exceptions of the resposnes by
Jammit Timmaj and Arno Wald, every mail in response to the original has
been top posted. If you've posted in this thread and aren't one of the
two, be aware that we ask you not to top post to our list. If you're not
sure how to configure your client to make avoiding top posting
accidentally easier, feel free to ask in a new thread.