Subject: RE: which player should i get?

RE: which player should i get?

From: Darren Duff <>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:32:17 -0500

> How accessible do you think the touch wheel of the iPod Video would be
> to someone who is visually impaired?
I am blind and I use my Ipod video all the time.... IT's easy! I would be
happy to answer any questions you might have. IF you live in the states and
if you would like me to call and talk with you about the player I would be
happy to help in any way I can... Just let me know....

Darren Duff.

Dialog in the Dark Tour Guide,

Check out our web site at

Dialog in the dark, the greatest exhibition you will never see!

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

mobile E-mail

personal E-mail

windows live messenger *no mail please*