Subject: Re: Software "Off" switch?

Re: Software "Off" switch?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:09:00 -0600

Jacob Rau wrote:

> And the delay is too long, IMO. With any kind of a consensus, it would
> be nice to have this delay shortened.
Could you actually time Rockbox's delay, and time the official
firmware's delay? They seem very, very similar to me. I think longer 2
seconds is a very reasonable time. Shorter than that, and it's far too
easy to accidentally trigger it when going for a short press of the button.

> I'm glad I'm not the only one having frustration with this. Shall I
> file a bug?

Didn't I refer you to the bug tracker in my very first response to you?