Subject: Re: Update #19374

Re: Update #19374

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:50:33 -0500

On Dec 11, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Paul Louden wrote:

> Purple Dynasty wrote:
>> I ALSO noted some crashes with certain themes.
> If you have crashes that you can reproduce with the newest official
> version of Rockbox please, please actually file bug reports instead
> of just rolling back and hoping they'll go away. If nobody properly
> reports them, they'll probably never get fixed.

I would send in a bug report if I was certain that it wasn't
something unique to my own install. I've switched from custom to 3.0
to current builds several times, and have a large collection of
themes/wps to show for it. Only this week did I delete the font
folder and replace it with the current one on Rockbox.org. In the
meantime, you didn't mention whether the update in question DID in
fact coincide with the album art resizing patch I've previously read
about, and whether the developer community is aware of problems with
any of the commonly used themes as a result.