Subject: Re: Update #19374

Re: Update #19374

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:10:59 -0600

> Can we cut out the attitude and bring back the awesomeness? Please?

Is it really that hard to search first, and not top post?

Does it physically hurt to have the rules pointed out to you? I know
that I wouldn't be afraid to post to the list. If I had it pointed out
to me that I'd missed a guideline, I'd simply say "Sorry, I'll not do
that in the future" and go on with my life. Is this impossible for
other people to do too?

The "attitude" is that it'd be really, really nice to have an orderly list.

If you think the rules are unreasonable, please suggest improvements
for them that will still keep the list orderly. But it really sounds
like you feel we shouldn't have any guidelines whatsoever?