Subject: Re: Rockbox website

Re: Rockbox website

From: Björn Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:41:42 +0100

Fernando Bevilacqua wrote:
> I've found Rockbox at website and I think it's a really great idea!
> Since it's an open source project, I was wondering if anyone can help with
> the website layout. I am a web developer and I can spend some of my free
> time on a new Rockbox website layout. Is it possible?

It is possible and welcome, but it is more complex than just making an attractive design. The web site is as much a tool for the developers as it is an information site for users.

As Dominik says, if you want to contribute with web work please consider starting with the theme site that we want to set up. may not be very pretty, but it works. The theme site is in need of more immediate attention.

List admin: