Subject: Re: Rockbox Version 3.0 with ipod video 5.5 80 gig

Re: Rockbox Version 3.0 with ipod video 5.5 80 gig

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:22:33 -0600

Marc Guay wrote:

> All official releases are in known-stable condition and should not
> exhibit any drastically broken behavior as you described.

But Rockbox on the iPod 5G/5.5G hasn't shown such drastically broken
behaviour without external causes (wrong build installed, specific files
that cause crashes, etc) in the time period he described either, so
without further information it's really not safe to say it'll be better
for him, or if whatever caused the crashes the first time will still
cause it because they're due to a problem we don't know about yet, so
couldn't have fixed.