Subject: Re: Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

Re: Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

From: Bozenka Gogoláková <>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:57:40 +0100

thanks for quick reply. But the problem is in this menu which you describe
in your ansver. If I choose the item eg. line in and I press jojstick, the
Rockbox says disk spin down. If Ichoose eg. microphone and I press jojstick
rockbox says 44 kilohertz. The main problem is with uncorectly spoken form
of items.