Subject: playing randomly from multiple directories

playing randomly from multiple directories

From: Irene Sumbera <twodolphins_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:42:48 +1100

Hi all,

I've looked in the manual for rockbox and can't find the answer to my
question. I hope I didn't miss anything.
I have several directories in the root of my iriver h340, I'm wanting to
play
songs from the various directories randomly. I have the play back settings
set to auto change directory set to random, and shuffle on. The songs aren't
playing from random directories, the songs are playing from the top
directory, randomly. Is there something I'm missing. I'm using rockbox3.0.

thanks

Irene