Subject: Re: How to Read Date&Time?

Re: How to Read Date&Time?

From: asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:34:52 +0100

*In data 05/01/2009 19:04, Kane Brolin ha scritto*:
> Hello. The version of Rockbox I was using for my 5th generation iPod
> became corrupted. So I've recently installed the version dated 2
> Jan., 2009. Everything seems to work fine, except that there is no
> longer a way to read the date and time.
>
> When I enter the SYSTEM menu, there is a place to set the date and
> time, along with the format. But there is no longer a reading of
> these data so I can check them on the iPod.
>
> Is this located now in a different part of the menus? I didn't see
> any reference to this when I quickly scanned the manual.
>
> Thanks,

The first entry in the system menu is "Date and time" (or something else in
your language).
Selecting this one, you should see a special "viewport" showing current date
and time, updated each second, then all the time related settings.

--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [ http://rossomaltese.it/   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]