Subject: Re: How to Read Date&Time?

Re: How to Read Date&Time?

From: Kane Brolin <>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:16:32 -0500

On 1/5/09, asettico <> wrote:
> The first entry in the system menu is "Date and time" ...
> Selecting this one, you should see a special "viewport" showing current date
> and time, updated each second, then all the time related settings.

Marc is correct in his assertion that I want the date and time info
voiced, since I am a blind user and do not read the visual contents of
any viewport. Time and date are not naturally voiced in the current
version of Rockbox. So I will try the long Select key that Marc has
mentioned next time I have a chance. Then I will write back to the
list so everyone else in my condition knows how this is done. Or, if
time and date are not voiced, blind users will know they should go
back to an earlier version of Rockbox.

Thanks to you both.

List admin: