Subject: Selling Sansa E280

Selling Sansa E280

From: Erin M. Chaves <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:53:23 -0500

Hi all,

I'm selling a Sansa E280 in excellent condition. Pics can be e-mailed upon request.
This player has Rockbox 3.0 already installed. Included would be the player, an 8 gig micro SD card, AC adapter, extra battery and black vizor leather case. I'm asking $80.00 plus the cost of shipping. I would prefer PayPal, but I would be willing to discuss other forms of payment.

If anyone is interested, send a message to:

And, please, no nasty messages telling me I'm spamming the list. I admit, I haven't checked list etiquette lately, but I have seen other players listed here. I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested before I listed this somewhere else.

Warm regards,

Erin in NC, US

List admin: