Subject: RE:Ipod Video 30G video playback

RE:Ipod Video 30G video playback

From: Ness Lombardi <copb.phoenix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:16:30 -0800

While I cannot speak for the Ipod, being broke, I can tell you that that
video is very resource intensive. I own a Sansa e200 Series, and I can tell
you that, while that movie plays the same way for me, most of my anime,
music videos, and movies do not. They play perfectly fine, no matter how I
encode them.

If you look in your manual, you might consider enabling frame
clipping/dropping to help with sync issues.

Manuals are available at: http://www.rockbox.org/manual.shtml

PLEASE NOTE: I am by absolutely no means an expert. I just figured I'd give
my view on your problem.

Cheers!