Subject: Re: Rockbox 'forgets' which playlist I'm on

Re: Rockbox 'forgets' which playlist I'm on

From: Jeff Nemic <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:29:00 -0500

I've done a bit more investigation, which may help:
-It seems to happen randomly -- I can't do anything specifically to always
make it happen.

-I think I was wrong about it forgetting which playlist I'm on. What it
does when the error occurs is it starts at a completely different song (in
the same playlist, I now believe), often one at the beginning of the
playlist, and then will work through the playlist in order, ignoring the
fact that shuffle is on. If I turn shuffle off and then on again, it will
play randomly again.

Hope this helps. Has anyone else noticed this?

List admin: