Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder - installation help needed

Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder - installation help needed

From: David <>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:09:12 +0100

OK, I will check. But I presumed, this had already been taken into
consideration when the file 'english.voice' was uploaded to the website.
When I download the voice file, along with the rockbox version for my unit,
I reqally think they should match.
not, I don't see why the website for download, would specify specific voice
files for each player.

Is there any good reason, why it has been changed: I used the rockbox a few
years ago (version 2.something, I think it was), and when installing it,
Voice menus was automatically set to ON. All the user needed to do, was to
put the .voice file into the .rockbox\lang folder; and he would be enjoying
voiced menus. Really far more easy for those who don't have two eyes.

Any explaination?