Subject: Which MP3 player?

Which MP3 player?

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:09:00 -0600

Hi All,
I have been using Rockbox since before it was Blind-friendly.
I have used it on the Archos units, & on iRivers, and now on my iPod video.

But a friend, who is also Blind, and may not care for the iPod touch wheel,
is in search of an MP3 device to use with Rockbox.

She asked me to help her get one with the largest capacity drive. I think
price is not of any concern to her in this matter.

Can someone recommend one with the largest capacity, which does not use a
touch wheel like the iPod?

Thanks

Glenn

Database version: 5.11610