Subject: Re: converting video

Re: converting video

From: <russellmonaghan_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:23:10 -0500

Hey, I've done a lot of video converting for the Sansa, and I have a little script I wrote to do it automagically. Although it's not really a script, just a long command. Anyhow, tell me the screen resolution for your player, and I'll post it when I get home with the right parameters. I'll even explain how it works. =]

Russell Monaghan