Subject: Re: converting video

Re: converting video

From: <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:23:10 -0500

Hey, I've done a lot of video converting for the Sansa, and I have a little script I wrote to do it automagically. Although it's not really a script, just a long command. Anyhow, tell me the screen resolution for your player, and I'll post it when I get home with the right parameters. I'll even explain how it works. =]

Russell Monaghan
---- Daniel Dalton <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've got some .vob files on my system here. How can I convert them to
> mpeg so rockbox can play them? Could someone please kindly tell me where
> this is documented, if it is or tell me what I have to do? I'm on debian
> linux...
> (and have access to command line and gtk applications, but prefer
> console)
> Thanks for any help
> Cheers,
> Daniel.