Subject: RE: using other TTS engines / voices for .talk files (Jaws / dectalk /eloquence)

RE: using other TTS engines / voices for .talk files (Jaws / dectalk /eloquence)

From: Sahal Yacoob <sahaly_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:23:41 -0600

Hi Alex

Thanks for the responce. I have had trouble finding sites to download quality SAPI voices from. The microsoft page which is supposed to have voices gives an error, and i'm weary of other sites because the voices come only in .exe format, and I don't know any of the company names well enough to trust a random .exe.

Could you please direct me to where I could find some nice voices ?