Subject: Re: Showing track info

Re: Showing track info

From: Yan Seiner <>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:32:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, February 3, 2009 12:00 pm, Donald Perley wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Yan Seiner <> wrote:
>> I'm a group fitness instructor amonng other things. I use my mp3 player
>> during class. I need to know where in each song I am and how much time
>> is
>> left.
>> So far, my little bit of exposure with Rockbox is that it shows where
>> you
>> are in the playlist, which is useful, but doesn't show time info for the
>> song playing. Is there a plugin or do I need to turn something on to
>> get
>> a display time elapsed and time left for the current song?
> Different themes show different information. Some I have show time
> into the song out of total, and some show time in and time remaining,
> some show all 3. Most have a progress bar. The themes available
> depend on what player you are using.

HAH! Thanks. Found a theme to my liking; installed it, works great.
(Well almost; the font seems to be missing some Czech letters...)

Yan Seiner      (_)\(_)       ,>/'_     o__
       Personal Trainer      (_)\(_)    ,>/'_        o__
             Professional Engineer     (_)\(_)       ,>/'_
Who says engineers have to be pencil necked geeks?  (_)\(_)
You are an adult when you realize that everyone's an idiot sometimes. You
are wise when you include yourself.
List admin: