Subject: Re: Corrupt recorded file

Re: Corrupt recorded file

From: Christoph Niedeggen <Niedeggen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:04:56 +0100

Hi Michael,

since the file is playing on Winamp, you could use the "Nullsoft Disk
Writer plug-in" to save the recording digitally, instead of doing an
analog (i.e. lossy) re-recording.

To do this, you have to go to Winamp Preferences -> Plug-ins -> Output
and select this plugin. In the configuration of the plugin you can
select the output directory. When you then play your MP3 recording, it
is digitally saved to the output dictionary. Afterwards, you have to set
Winamp back to "DirectSound output" to play again normally via loudspeakers.

I hope this helps
Christoph