Subject: Re: MP3 Question

Re: MP3 Question

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:52:05 -0600

Skriloff, Nicholas wrote:
> I apologize if my format is not exactly correct.
You may not be aware, but you're still quoting previous messages after
your response. If you're not going to respond to specific parts
individually, you should clear the previous text entirely before responding.
> How would one go about batch loading rockbox on the players in a
> automated way? For example if you had 100 players and wanted to
> preload rockbox on each in an automated way, is there such a device to
> assist?
The normal install process using RBUtil would be one-click for
installing on multiple identical players. You'd click to install, and
when finished 'safely remove' the player, attach the next one, and
assuming it's assigned the same drive letter / mount point, just click
again. You'd only need to perform setup steps on the first install.
> Do any of the players on
> have wireless
> card?
No. An attempt has been made to list all the hardware in each one.
List admin: