Subject: installing rockbox on cfmodded h120?

installing rockbox on cfmodded h120?

From: a radix <radix_anouk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:11:50 +0100

Hello, I have used rockbox on an iriver h320 and ipod 5.5g video for quite a qhile now an dI love it. I am blind so this software really opens a lot of doors to me.
Recently i was able to get an iriver h120 with optical out and someone with more diyskills then i is going to install a cf card (adata 32gb) in it for me. But he does not have much experience with rockbox. I have been reading the cfmodguide on the rockbox wiki but it is not clear to me what the current up-to-date procedure is with the current bootloader and version 3.1 of rockbox. I suppose he doesnt have to recompile rockbox as someone mentioned that the code is now in the source? Does he have to install rockbox on the adata flashcard or is it enough to install it on the internal iriver flashcard and replace the original iriver firmware? Is it needed to replace the original firmware? Is it also possible to install the rockbox firmware on the a-data flashcard and not at all onto the (ram)card?
Thanks in advance for any information/help,
Greetings, Anouk,