Subject: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Accesories Wiki page.

Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Accesories Wiki page.

From: Dave Woyciesjes <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:40:43 -0500

        First off an introduction is in order... I'm new to Rockbox, and so far
I like it. Except it doesn't play nice with my Kensington FM/RDS
transmitter in my truck. Well, the stable v3.1 at least. Tonight I'll be
trying a current build. Who am I? A help desk tech at a major US
university; with over 10 years in the computer support field.

        Anyway, here's what I'm volunteering for, and hoping nobody objects:
        The wiki page listing if accessories work with Rockbox:
...isn't exactly up to date.

Here's what I'm planning on doing:
- Add a column for the version/revision of Rockbox used with that device.
- Contact the people who have posted info there to see which version
they used, populating the version column, for historical reference.
- Add my email address to the top as the maintainer; so people can
contact me to add submissions, or make corrections.

        Other suggestions welcome.

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
"From there to here,
 From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."