Subject: Re: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Accesories Wiki page.

Re: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Accesories Wiki page.

From: Dave Woyciesjes <>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:00:23 -0500

        There is now a column for what version of Rockbox you tested the
accessory with, and a link to send me an email if you need help
adding/updating your info on that page.

Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> First off an introduction is in order... I'm new to Rockbox, and so
> far I like it. Except it doesn't play nice with my Kensington FM/RDS
> transmitter in my truck. Well, the stable v3.1 at least. Tonight I'll be
> trying a current build. Who am I? A help desk tech at a major US
> university; with over 10 years in the computer support field.
> Anyway, here's what I'm volunteering for, and hoping nobody objects:
> The wiki page listing if accessories work with Rockbox:
> ...isn't exactly up to date.
> Here's what I'm planning on doing:
> - Add a column for the version/revision of Rockbox used with that device.
> - Contact the people who have posted info there to see which version
> they used, populating the version column, for historical reference.
> - Add my email address to the top as the maintainer; so people can
> contact me to add submissions, or make corrections.
> Other suggestions welcome.

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
"From there to here,
 From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."