Subject: RE: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Acc. page

RE: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Acc. page

From: Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:06:57 -0500

http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=17841.0

> Specially probably including the information of the hex bytes under IAP PACKET
> found in system->debug->view i/o ports menu, when pressing steering wheel and
> buttons, since that info might help someday someone to make it work.
>
> I used a Kensington dock that doesn't work either, maybe all the Kensington
> accessories have the same behaviour at the moment, you can check http://forums.rockbox.org...17841.msg139016#msg139016

        I tried to reply, but apparently I'm not allowed to send personal
messages in the forum. Oh well...
        As for including the IAP PACKET info, I suppose the place for that
would be adding a comment to the bug FlySpray FS#9951:
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/9951. There is a link to it on the
Acc page also.
        The page is the place to see if a particular accessory works or not.
The bug is for troubleshooting and hopefully fixing.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818