Subject: RE: working on Rockbox Player prodution

RE: working on Rockbox Player prodution

From: Jammit Timmaj <>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:15:46 +0000

> Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:30:34 +0000
> Subject: working on Rockbox Player prodution
> Hello :-)
> Recently I gave a presentation* of Rockbox and Rockbox Player** on
> OPorto, here in Portugal. A guy there gave me the contact of a
> Portuguese company (In Motion - that sells
> online Arduino boards, break boards, etc.
> I contacted that company by phone and we talked a bit about the
> project. I will present it next Saturday, on personal, to the project
> manager of that company. From what we talked by phone, at least he
> will try to help me to submit the Rockbox Player project to SparkFun -
> they should have a commercial relationship.
> I was told that In Motion would like to sell a project like this one,
> however, they may not have money for start the project nor know how...
> Wish me luck ;-)
> *
> **
> List admin:
> FAQ:
> Etiquette:

This might be pretty neat. Here's my luck.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much better.
-Laurie Anderson, Language is a Virus-

The glass is neither half full nor half empty, the glass has simply been over-engineered.

The World Wide Web is text for people who can't read.
-Von- "Sisters of Mercy"

We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
-Frank Zappa-

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. - Sam Kinison

Yahoo IM#jammit_the_original

List admin: