Subject: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

From: ferdinand bugert <theophano_at_arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:02:55 +0100

hello everybody,
before I put my question to this list let me introduce myself:

my name is ferdinand and I come from Germany. I am a blind user of archos-recorder and I want to make it speak for my use.
now my problem:
as mentioned above I own a archos recorder with fm-utility.
I want to install the rockbox software to use this devise comfortably.
who can give me advice ho to do this.
my special problem is after having copied the software to the archos device and put the respective files into the respective folders starting to make it speak.
Maybe this helps for any advice but if not so I will give more details to the process.
thanks for help

Ferdinand