Subject: Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

From: Dave Woyciesjes <>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:13:31 -0500

ferdinand bugert wrote:
> hello everybody,
> before I put my question to this list let me introduce myself:
> my name is ferdinand and I come from Germany. I am a blind user of archos-recorder and I want to make it speak for my use.
> now my problem:
> as mentioned above I own a archos recorder with fm-utility.
> I want to install the rockbox software to use this devise comfortably.
> who can give me advice ho to do this.
> my special problem is after having copied the software to the archos device and put the respective files into the respective folders starting to make it speak.
> Maybe this helps for any advice but if not so I will give more details to the process.
> thanks for help
> Ferdinand

        I can't help you specifically, but have your searched the forums?
... or the Archos Install specific forum?

        Posting this in the forum (if not there already) will reach people also...

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
"From there to here,
 From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."