Subject: Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

From: Dave Woyciesjes <>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:01:39 -0500

ferdinand bugert wrote:
> hi Dave,
>> I can't help you specifically, but have your searched the forums?
> Sorry, but I cannot register to the forums because I failed listening to the capcha :-(
> So what to do now?
> I urgently need help for my installation problem of rockbox to archos recorderfm.
> Please advise.
> thank you.
> ferdinand

        Hmmm, I don't know of a way to properly help you with registering for
the forums, maybe someone else on the mailing list can help.
        Have you tried searching the Archos Install forum?
There is also the User Interface and voice forum:

        The only other option i can offer is posting your question for you in
the forum, and as people to reply to your email address, of course, I
don't know how proper that is for the forums...

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
"From there to here,
 From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."