Subject: Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

Re: newcomer asks for help installing a fm-recorder

From: Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:01:39 -0500

ferdinand bugert wrote:
> hi Dave,
>> I can't help you specifically, but have your searched the forums?
> Sorry, but I cannot register to the forums because I failed listening to the capcha :-(
> So what to do now?
> I urgently need help for my installation problem of rockbox to archos recorderfm.
> Please advise.
>
> thank you.
>
> ferdinand

        Hmmm, I don't know of a way to properly help you with registering for
the forums, maybe someone else on the mailing list can help.
        Have you tried searching the Archos Install forum?
http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=2065ec0538737cfac55dd0af90937c46&board=29.0
There is also the User Interface and voice forum:
http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=07c591232a789bd5c8ff46fb357c080a&board=34.0

        The only other option i can offer is posting your question for you in
the forum, and as people to reply to your email address, of course, I
don't know how proper that is for the forums...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818