Subject: Re: More 240gb drive issues

Re: More 240gb drive issues

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:44:37 +0000

On Saturday 14 March 2009 15:13, Steve Martin wrote:

> Well, I thought I was golden with my max physical sector size hack,
> however, when I loaded up the drive (using the ipod disk mode to about
> 75% capacity which took almost 24 hours) it doesn't see all the files
> or directories when browsing. I can see them when I mount the player
> using the ipod disk mode.
>
> So, I'll be spending the day hacking in to see if I can rectify this.
>
> As always, any suggestions would be welcome.

Have you seen http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BigDisk and does it
offer any clues?

Apologies if it's out of date, irrelevant or you've already dealt with it, but
it just seemed appropriate given the problem you reported...

Antony.

--
It is against Google's terms of service for anyone under the age of 18 (age
may vary by country) to use the Google search system: