Subject: Boot - Splash Screen - Record

Boot - Splash Screen - Record

From: Al Foders <>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 06:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

When I start my iPod Video, I get the Rockbox splash screen and immediately start a mic recording. I can hit the pause button and get to the start up menu. From there I can go into the files, find the *.wav file in the root directory and delete it.

How can I stop this from happening when I start Rockbox.

I suspect that I could go into one of the config files and comment out a line, but don't know which one.

I have no need to record and would just a soon get this feature off the start up menu. Can this be done?

BTW -- Rockbox ROCKS!!!

Al in Orlando

List admin: