Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Rockbox 3.2

Re: ANNOUNCE: Rockbox 3.2

From: Glenn Ervin <>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:28:09 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Stenberg" <>
To: "Rockbox" <>; "Rockbox Development"
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 6:58 PM
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Rockbox 3.2

Hello friends!

I'm happy to announce that Rockbox 3.2 was just released!

For the easiest install or upgrade path, use rbutil:
** I downloaded the rbutil file and it crashes on me.
It seems to just read
"new installation"
and an option to close.
I downloaded it a second time and tried it again with the same results.
This is not a new install of rockbox for me.
I downloaded the windows version.
I use windows xp.
Any idea what the problem might be?
I went ahead and downloaded the manual install, and will probably do that
momentarily, but I was hoping someone might give me an idea of what the
possible problem might be.

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (
Database version: 6.12070
List admin: