Subject: Choice of Desktop Software for use with Rockbox?

Choice of Desktop Software for use with Rockbox?

From: Adam Golding <adamgolding_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 06:43:01 -0400

I am switching back to rockbox, but am having trouble finding a suitable
desktop program to use in conjunction with it. I'm hoping to find a windows
program such that I can do the following with rockbox:

   - synchronize playcounts
   - synchronize track ratings
   - synchronize album ratings
   - synchronize playlists

I have looked long and hard but an generally unable to tell, for a given
program, if some combination of plugins and scripts and so on would allow me
to do this or not. Has anyone successfully done the above with Rockbox and
a Windows program? How!?