Subject: Re: Choice of Desktop Software for use with Rockbox?

Re: Choice of Desktop Software for use with Rockbox?

From: Adam Golding <adamgolding_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:22:21 -0400

sounds reasonable, although perhaps we should verify that such a feature
would actually solve the problem--suppose that rockbox wrote the info to
tags--how would one then easily copy the files back to their appropriate
locations on the hard drive? if you're just syncing a folder tree any old
sync tool would do it, i suppose, but if you're cherry picking albums from
various places in your collection it seems hard to automate, especially if
you might want the folder structure different on the portable... ideas?